The Truth About Cleanses
Thanks to much of what we hear in the media, cleansing and detoxing have earned a reputation for being unhealthy and even unsafe. When you hear the word “cleanse,” you immediately think of all-liquid diets, expensive supplements, and short-term deprivation for short-term gains?
The truth is a cleanse doesn’t have to involve any of the above—and if you cleanse in a healthy, supportive manner, you can achieve lasting results in weight loss, energy gain and full-body health.
Don't spend another season in baggy clothes with no energy! Health Coach Sue 4U can help.
Partnering with someone who can guide you and encourage you will ensure your success! Join me as we greet Fall in a healthy, energetic way!
To Enroll In Our 14 Day Healthy Fall Cleanse simply complete the registration form!
Invest just $147 in your health and get a COMPLETE program including:
1) Tele-seminars - both before the program starts AND near the end to start you off right and successfully transition out of the program and continue to reap the benefits!
2) Access to a Private Facebook Group for questions and support from other members and, of course, Sue Zook herself!
3) A Daily Guidebook with steps to follow throughout each day to stay hydrated, eat well, and decrease your stress
4) A Fall Cleanse Meal Plan Guide featuring delicious healthy receipts and even shopping lists!
5) A Client Workbook to help you set your goals for health, mood, and weight and keep track of your progress during the 3 phases of the program PLUS a section to document the wonderful changes when you've finished
***REGISTER BY 10/1/17 AND RECEIVE $50 OFF***
Just $97 will get you on the road to being healthier, fitter, & having more energy!
A WORD ABOUT THE FALL CLEANSE TEAM LEADER:
Sue Zook received her Health Coach certification from the Health Coach Institute where she learned an innovative transformational coaching method, including practical lifestyle management techniques, 100’s of dietary theories and programs to address today’s top 10 health challenges including weight loss, diabetes, autoimmune disease, infertility, hormone imbalance in both men and women, and emotional eating to name a few.
Before becoming a Health Coach, Sue had achieved success with over 35 yrs in public education so she has extensive experience in the areas of teaching, mentoring, program development, and leadership.
She is now combining her passion for teaching and leadership with her knowledge of holistic wellness and nutrition. She uses her expertise to help clients make lifestyle changes and develop health-promoting habits that produce real and lasting results.
Sue truly IS the best Health Coach 4U!